Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

varun sharma (Analyst)     01 February 2013

Purchase of land in noida, greater noida

Hello,

I have been receiving calls from various sellers/brokers about land purchase in various sectors of Noida, Greater Noida and Noida Extension. Most of these lands are located in Sectors close to Noida-Greater Noida e-way and are sold as cluster of plots. The rates have been quoted between 10000 per sq. yard to 18000 per sq. yard.

I dont have much knowledge of how a property is being sold and purchased simply because I have never done it before. I am really worried I dont get conned or duped by some swindlers.

My questions to the legal team here are:

1) How do I validate that the land has actually been owned by the society/dealer/seller?

2) What are the necessary documents that will help me ensure that the piece of land I am interested in is not disputed and the seller has the sole ownership of that piece of land.

3) What are the steps involved in scrutinizing the property and the documents and whom do I reach out to for scrutiny before I buy a piece of land?

Your replies will definitely help hundreds of individuals who have been saving little money for a small roof over there head.

Many thanks,

Varun Sharma

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register