LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sudhir   27 September 2017

Purchase of agricultural land in maharashtra

I am non agriculturist staying in Maharashtra. I want to purchase  agricultural land for Farm House. My querries are-

1) Can I purchase such land without permission to purchase agricultural land?

2) If not, what is the other alternative to purchase such land in Maharashtra?

3) Can I purchase land jointly with other person having other agricultural land standing in his name ?

Learning

1 Replies

SHREY DAMBHARE   27 September 2017

You can purchase agricultural land for africultural purpose. Thier is no-problem. But, since you have to construct farm house, you need to change nature of land from agricultural to non-agricultural land. For which you need to give application to Tehsildar. However, that land has to be half kilo meter from last house of the concerned village. You will require NOC of all the other Governement departments such as Panchayat, Forest Department, Sarpanch, Patwari etc etc and as well as you will have to make it approved from Town Planning department. Only after NA and TP you can purchase land and make construction accordingly. However, if you are purchasing land in acres and showing it for agricultural purpose then you won't require all of this.  Also, you can jointly purchase there is nor bar for joint purchase. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register