Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harrassed _by _498a (Executive)     30 March 2015

Puneet kaur vs inderjit singh s o accounts mandatory ?

Dear Experts,

My humble request from all of you kindly revert on my below query, please its a request from all of you.

1. My wife had submitted the false affidavit as per puneet kaur Judgement without any documents in supporting and answers are also very, confusing and not clear.

2. now court has directed me to file the same on next date, on last date i put the application for the improper affidavit submitted by the wife but judge said i will look into this as arguments stage, but now i am confused shall i submit my documents like bank statements and ITR etc,

my wife is working but i dont have any valid proof like salary statements etc but if i will submit my documents she will get my income details proof very easily, and then what judge will do no one knows whether judge will ask her to submit statements or simply pass maintenance orders.

request you all to please reply ......thanks in advance

rgds

hb498a

Learning

3 Replies

Born Fighter (xxx)     30 March 2015

Pls provide details of what information ur wife has provided in her Affidavit.

Your wife has to submit docs supporting the affidavit for fair judgement. The Judge is supporting ur wife as happens in family court.  You will have to submit  affidavit  in return, don't submit everything in one shot. Put the ball in ur wife's court and tell court that you will submit docs once ur wife does it in next hearing.  

You have to give some proofs to satisfy the court that the information provided by your wife is false to make things work in your favour

If ur wife is working then you should atleast be knowing the name of the company she is employed with. Ask the court to call upon her employer to disclose her salary details, this is possible. However if you dont know where she is working then nothing can be done.

First of all many thanks for reverting on my query as u are saying i need to know the name of his employer. I knew that but salary slip and statements of account is not given to us. And thats why i also dont want to submit any documents along with my affidavit till now judge is not favouring her but not favouring me as well coz her affidavit disclose she has some savings but savings source not disclosed. The case is going in mahila court completely baseless allegation mentioned in the claim. Ok i also knew that my wife earn somewher around 20000 - 25000 and my salary is 30000. Is court can force her to give statement of accounts else ima will be dissmissed ? My lawyer is saying that we will put affidavit along with documents as mentioned in puneet's judgement is it right to give all documents in one go ? And what should i do to make my lawyer understand about my opinion in this regards Rgds Hb498a

And if i submit only affidavit in which i said my salary is 30k per month and not put any document judge may say that in absence of documents i can assume affidavits are true and on that basis i have 30 k and she is having 0 , may pass order or without proper affidavits judge cannot pass any order?? Rgds Hb498a

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register