Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

FightForCause (Businessman)     08 September 2015

Psu - pension rules

Hi Experts,

This is regarding one of my friends mother pension. Friend father was working in PSU and died during the tenure of work. A pension of 12000/-pm was decided and distributed between Friend's Mother(50% i.e 6000/-) , Friend(25% i.e 3000/- ) and Friend's brother (25% i.e 3000/- ).

Pension for son's was till they attain an age of 25 years. last year younger son attained an age of 25 and his pension was also stopped.

My friend's mother wants to clarify that the remaining 6000/- which was distributed to her sons will she now receive the same or she will continue to receive 6000/- only out of 12000/-.

From last 5 months after the pension of younger son stopped she is getting 6000/- only....is that correct.....

Also if someone can provide the pension rules after pensioner's demise, it will be beneficial.

Learning

2 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 September 2015

please consult Pensrules of the particular PSU. It itrange that part share being given to sons while widow is alive and not re-married. or come with full facts

(Guest)

here is the rule of family pension of psu employees . check the fixation of enhancement of family pension.

https://ccis.nic.in/CP_Circular_Report.asp?MinCode=2&DepCode=3&DivCode=10&SecCode=%280%29&CNCode=1&MctCode=5&SctCode=30&ArchCode=2

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register