Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashish (MANAGER)     26 April 2015

Proving adutery of wife

Hi Experts,

I am planning to hire a Private Detective who will manage to bring proofs about my wife's adutertous relationship with her paramour. Rightnow I don't have any solid evidences against her 

She has filed a false DV case on me exactly after 1.5years of desertion. I was the one who kept on sending her 3 RCR notices (1st notice sent by me) via my lawyer asking her to join the matrimonial home along with my 3 year old infant son but she didn't paid any heed. Finally through few of my contacts we came to know that she is in relationship with a rich person which she knows from her college days and both are close to each others now

Experts pls advise in order to get divorce and stopp paying her maintence can I ask the detective to take the following pics

1) When they are together sitting in hotel or in public place

2) When they are together on bike or in car

3) Capturing there s*xual acts would be difficult since they would doing the act in closed doors hence difficult to capture it.

But on the basis of the above 2 scenarius will it be a fit case of proving her aduterous relationship.

Pls also advise how shld I get hold of her call records since I pressume only the government investigative agencies have access to it and not also the Private Detectives. Pls advise and guide accordingly.

Thanks,

Ashish

Learning

1 Replies

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     26 April 2015

Ashish proving audultry in Indian courts is one of the mammoth task. Even there are scenarios where the paramour is half naked along with other wife is not considered adultry as the wife may say that I have a brotherly feeling. In my opinion the fit case is to file a case of mental cruelty and desertion as you already have cases of DV and 3 rcr notices of asking her to come back. The reason I am telling you this is, detective agencies charge huge on the fees and no guarantee that you would get the necessary proofs. Think over it and take appropriate decisions.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register