LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KANTHILAL BHARAT KUMAR JAIN (propriter)     18 March 2015

Protection of my life,chetting ,money land ring,warnings kil

Hon'ble Sir Good Morning/this is kanthilal  bharat Kumar jain S/o.kanthilal jain at Brodipet Guntur Urban Andhra Pradesh,Sir I'm doing fancy business at brodipet at guntur and having acquaintance with shiak karimulla s/o.sk.Mohammad khasim(late) is doing reyal estate and bi-cycle Mediation obtaining commission and he requested me to pay Rs.5,00,000/-from me as a lone on the protest of the property situated at guntur(Dist) Mangalgiri(M) kuragallu village D No:18 Ac.1-98 cents of dry land on the name of SK.Karimulla and in The meanwhile two persons approached me with my own expenses to mortgage the above property under the GPA com Sale.Later,to discharge the same with own expenses.According to the actions of SK.Kari mulla and anjaneyulu and private financer with out any  otherized License. Appikatla Venkata Ratnam Naidu S/o.A.Krishnam Naidu (late)the property was existing in document no:7429/2008 on 24-09-2008 registered with GPA com Sale deed to an extent of Ac.1-00 Cents and further GUNTUR (Dist)PIDUGURALA Twon residential person Vankadoot SRINIVASA Rao S/o.V.Lakshmi Nayak in the same Kuragallu D No:18,Ac.1-00 cents dry land for a sum of Rs.1,60,000/-with GPA Com Sale and basing on confidence in my favour in the total Ac.2-98 Cents of the kept with us and later,resumption may be executed and further after paying Rs.1,60,000/-to than another sale deed was executed hear favour business partner Bhunam Bhaskar Rao S/o.Rama rao.bearing document no:7789/2008 DT.06-10-2008 registered at SRO Mangalgiri and later,on dt: 30-10-2008 with out interest T.Praveen Kumar S/o.T.Ranga Rao executed a settlement deed in their office .in the above consent deed one year limitation is there and latter, myself approached them to cancel the same and to repay Rs.5,00,000/-but they have not agreed and demanded me to pay the amount @ Rs.3.00 after approaching K.Jhon Babu as mediation and later, i approached Appikatla Venkata Ratnam Naidu and hear business partner Bhunam Bhaskar Rao demanded me to pay the amount @ Rs.5-00 interest and ofter every  3 years lone amount with interest to continue to interest amount more interest. from 13-03-2015 till date for a period of 6 years after payment of Rs.50,00,000/-(FIFYY LAKHS) they will cancel the deeds.in the meanwhile, Appikatla Venkata Ratnam Naidu AND Bhunam Bhaskar Rao demanded me and harassed me from all corners and threatened me with dire consequences and further they are having rowdy sheeters they will kidnapping and kill us without any notice entrustment of land in their favour by me without receiving any amount is unjustified. Bhunam Bhaskar Rao also supported in his favour and trying to kindnap ME and till dated today I'm having Tital Deed's & Pataadhar Pass Book'S Adangal/Pahani Fasal Year 1424 And 1-B Namuna( ROR )property to All so Enjoyed me as on 18-03-2015.I'm going to Mangalgiri Rural Police Station Case registered.FIR No.83/2015.420IPC,506 IPC  T:14/03/2015.what my next step plz help Hon'ble Sir Thankyou yours faithfully K.Bharat Kumar Jain,GUNTUR Andhra P,09989870895

Learning

3 Replies

Try to add value to the discussion, with your each post.

KANTHILAL BHARAT KUMAR JAIN (propriter)     22 March 2015

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register