LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498aindian (other)     24 July 2014

Pros and cons in surrender of husband in 498a for easy bail

Dear all, I want to know that what are the pros and cons in surrender of husband before lower court if his Ab is dragged for a long time and the judge which is at Hc is very slow to clear the cases at fast rate.  It will take 2,3 months to come for hearing. So, in this situation to keep the mental peace and show the opponents a big middle finger against their huge extortion demand, is it better to get surrender before lower court and get regular bail. Once I will get bail their strategy to harass me will come to end. Iam ready to fight and make them understsnd , what a man can do if he comes on his front foot.

But before doing this I need suggestions from all of you. Plz give your opinions whether this move is ok for a tough fight.

Learning

1 Replies

rocky (salesman)     28 July 2014

thats the best strategy i believe ,just surrender in LC.

i made a mistake by going upto SC for my AB,which got rejected last week.so i am also surrendering in LC(though no anyother option left)

but one should not highlight his case by dragging it to Higher court for AB.

in higher courts also  the judges will pressurize you opt for a settlement as per the in-laws.and if you refuse they will cancel your bail.no merits nothing is considered for AB even in supreme court.i myself had three chamber meetings with the sc judges bench,even after knowing all the facts all they said that law is gender biased there is no point of fighting the case and spoiling your life just give them the money and enjoy the rest of your life.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register