Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ashutosh jaiswal (prop)     15 January 2015

Propreitorship

Dear Sirs

I have a current account with HDFC for last 8 or 9 years. I wanted to change the prop name while maintaining the same account number. While i understand this is not possible as a new name is a separate entity, i really dont understand the logic behind it...because the only change i want to do is the name and not the account number or nature of ongoing business.

Anyway, the more important point is that in order to open a new account with the new name, i need 2 entity documents of the new name out of the list given by RBI. This includes sales tax, service tax, IEC code , shop regn etc etc. My business does not fall in shop category or even sales tax/service tax etc. I did have an IEC code for my last prop concern. Now, for the new IEC, I need a bank account and for a bank account, I need the new IEC. What should i do? In the previous prop, i was also regd with SEBI as a sub broker but i have closed that business 4 years back and surrendered the SEBI regn. 

is there a way out..? Please advise.

thanks

ashutosh

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

Case history of your business and your present need be discussed in detail before suggesting you any solution. You may better send complete detail through email at: dcgroup1962@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register