Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

radhakrishna (engineer)     05 March 2014

Propery issues

hi sir

i have two sisters and me  and my mother my father has been expired two yearts back.

my father has ancestral property which is not shared among them selves my sisters has been married long back.

so my question was was the property will be shared between us how the share will be with my mother?

can you explain the law?

thanks

r

Learning

3 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     06 March 2014

You did not inform us about your fathers siblings. Inform us and then we will take a call. without that it wont be definite.

radhakrishna (engineer)     06 March 2014

hi sir

my father has two sisters they became old they do not expect any thing from us because its ancestral property my father not earned any thing all came from ancestral property that is my grand father

is their any law in andhrapradesh so that how can we share the property?

r

anindya chatterjee (Addnl Chief Engr)     06 March 2014

Dea Sir, My unmarried uncle and my father (younger brother of my uncle) jointly own an inherited house in Varanasi without any demarcation and pay taxes. My uncle has gifted through registered will his undivided fifty percent share without informing my father, we came to know recently.Both my uncle and father are aged (81 and 72 yrs).Please advise if my father can sell his undivided share to third party, we have interested buyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register