Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suresh (.)     16 April 2016

Property without road connectivity

Dear Forum,

A year ago, I have purchased a revenue property which is adjacent to KHB (Govt. Layout), Bangalore and done the GPA registration and the land got converted for residential purpose.

When it was purchased there was a road connecting the site to the nearby village which is about 300 metres away from the site. Actually according to the revenue map, there is no road but which was only a walkway being used by the villagers to connect to the fields. Now a private school project construction has been started and all the 3 sides of my site was covered by school compound wall thereby the road got closed connecting to the village.

At present, the only option left is connecting to the KHB layout's road which is 15 metres away from my land and I need to pass through the park which is next to my land. What I heard from others that as per the Karnataka housing board / BBMP / BMRDA (City housing boards) rule, compound walls will not be constructed around the layout therefore I can make use of the layout's park space to connect to the nearby road.

I am not sure of future consequences of having road connectivity therefore I request your expert opinion on this regard.

Thank you,

Best Regards

Kumar

Learning

2 Replies

Suresh (.)     23 April 2016

Originally posted by : Suresh
Dear Forum,

A year ago, I have purchased a revenue property which is adjacent to KHB (Govt. Layout), Bangalore and done the GPA registration and the land got converted for residential purpose.

When it was purchased there was a road connecting the site to the nearby village which is about 300 metres away from the site. Actually according to the revenue map, there is no road but which was only a walkway being used by the villagers to connect to the fields. Now a private school project construction has been started and all the 3 sides of my site was covered by school compound wall thereby the road got closed connecting to the village.

At present, the only option left is connecting to the KHB layout's road which is 15 metres away from my land and I need to pass through the park which is next to my land. What I heard from others that as per the Karnataka housing board / BBMP / BMRDA (City housing boards) rule, compound walls will not be constructed around the layout therefore I can make use of the layout's park space to connect to the nearby road.

I am not sure of future consequences of having road connectivity therefore I request your expert opinion on this regard.

Thank you,

Best Regards

Suresh

Suresh (.)     23 April 2016

Dear Experts,

It would be greatly appreciated, if anybody can give your expert advise on the above issue.

Thank you

Regards

Suresh.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register