LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SK Singh ICWA (Auditor)     02 December 2017

Property under cnt or not ?

I have purchased a plot of 1500 square feet from Mr Pathak ( General, Non CNT). and he has purchased it in  the year 2001 I got it registerded. My mutation is stopped by Kanke block, Ranchi stating that Khatiyan is of Kurmi ( coming under CNT)

My question

is it right decision by Circle Officer or it is drama for money ?

How Mr Pathak got mutation of the same plot which I am not getting ? ( CNT Act is more than 100 years old)

What to do next for solution?

Learning

7 Replies

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     02 December 2017

You may take endorsement from theCircle Officer and go in appeal, alternatively you may nicely manage this officer and get the work done.

1 Like

Any learned from JHARKHAND can guide me- legally 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 December 2017

you can take the consent letter from the circle officer for refusal of mutation and file a petition in Loka yukta against the officer. 

1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 December 2017

you can take the consent letter from the circle officer for refusal of mutation and file a petition in Loka yukta against the officer. 

Consent letter not given by him but mutation rejected electronically online. I have online rejection receipt.

SK Singh ICWA (Auditor)     03 December 2017

Anyone learned from jharkhand can reply with solution more perfectly as law is enacted there.

SK Singh ICWA (Auditor)     04 October 2020

Thanks for correct advise. Mutation done after 7 years in this lockdown period and paid INR 25000 to manage them. Managing means paying bribe to get it done. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register