LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikram Sharma (Proprietor)     19 March 2013

Property transferred on gunpoint

I have a property at vishnu garde, new delhi. its a 2 BHK FLAT. I had to transferred this property on gunpoint on 23rd February 2013.

for the couple of days i was very much terrified by the act and i was engaged in placing my family at a safe place.

On 26th February 2013, i went to Registrar where the sale deed was executed. I was asked to bring the stay order asap. 

Then i approch to a lawyer on the same day.

On 28th February 2013, He sent a complaint letter to DCP & Commissioner and filed a police complaint on the next day. Also he filed a criminal case which was presented in the court on 8th March 2013. The judge admitted the cased and gave 2nd May 2013 as the next appearing date.

Also he filed a civil case to obtain STAY ORDER at the civil court. We deposited 4% of the property value shown in the sale deed. On 14th March 2013 the Judge admitted the case but didnt passed the stay order as CERTIFIED COPY of the sale deed wasn't presented.

Now it has to be presented on 25th March 2013.

I request the eminent lawyers to kindly put their valuable suggestions on the following matters:

1) Only police compalint has been files till date. No FIR has been lodged yet.

2) I have deposited 4% of the sale deed value to my lawyer which he told me that he will deposit it online and for that no receipt has been given till date. Acknowledgments are provided or not, Please comment.

3) By seeing this case, Please suggest the approximately time to obtain the STAY ORDER as its going to be a month aprox.

4) As we have filed both civil & criminal cases, we have received case numbers but we didn't received any kind of acknowledgment. Do Courts give stamps & date on the filed papers ?

All this i am putting it here as i am an illiterate in this field. So i request you to kindly throw maximum light upon this matter.

Learning

1 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     07 September 2013

You have in initiated the required legal action.Your lawyer has to follow the legal action with the court prodeedings.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register