LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pranav   17 June 2018

Property transfer using fake gpa

There is a property in delhi. Let the property be X. My younger brother has made a fake GPA which is of 1995. According to the people, the GPA registered before 2005 need not be registered but only notorized. My brother using that GPA transferred the property in his name. Now I approached the registering authority under which my property comes and filed application to get the new sale deed which my brother got registered. In that sale deed nowhere was the copy of GPA was attached. When I asked the Tehsildar Officials, they said that we in Delhi have power to transfer the property by just seeing the GPA and it is not mandatory for us to keep the copy of it. 

1) Please tell is the Tehsildar right here ?

2) I have filled the written complaint of the fraud transfer given above with the Dlhi Police under IPC 416, 420, 467, 468, 470, 471. Police is not registering a FIR saying that it is my brothers wish to show them the GPA or not. Police says till the time they do not get to see the GPA they cant do anything. Is this right ?

Learning

3 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     17 June 2018

According to my opinion you have to file suit to declare the alleged transaction as null and void..

How do you establish the document as fake?

Pranav   17 June 2018

Suri Sravan Sir, I have not given any GPA to my brother. So it must be forged.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     18 June 2018

You already file private compliant so you have to move court for further course of action. It addition to this you have to file civil suit.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register