Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajani Kanth (NIL)     31 October 2014

Property transfer

Hello All,

I had brought a site (agriculture land converted into site)in Magadi taluk of Karnataka in 2005 under my wife's name since i couldnt get a Pahani/RTC under my name. i have done proper registration, but havent done any sort of Khata transfer, pahani transfer, paying property tax for this property till date.

My wife passed away and now i want to transfer this site to my name. I visited taluk office many times and have been advised  to first make Khata under my late wife name and later transfer that khata to my name and next apply for transfer of the site to my name. I applied for khata transfer under my wife name around 6 months back and still couldnt close on the transfer and i have been asked to visit village account and i am not getting proper support in order to close on this issue.

Would like advise from this forum on what is the right procedure to transfer the gram panchyat property from wife to my name and whom to contact for each aspects and how to handle delay in service provided.

Reply to my query would be highly appreciated.

regards

Rajanikanth

rajanikanth.ka@gmail.com

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register