LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul (Teacher)     13 October 2017

Property title confirmation

I am planning to buy a plot in Indirapuram Ghaziabad. GDA alloted plot. Intially this plot was purchased by 3 partners. one of the partners died and other 2 partners created "waris nama" from depty majstrate for his wife and 2 sons. The mutation of this property was done in the revenue records in the name of 2 partners and wife along 2 sons of deceased partner. Later one partner purchased his portion from other partner via registered sale deed and then purchased another portion from deceased partners wife and 2 sons via registered sale deed. Now we have all the chain documents complete including 1. Waris Nama 2. Death Certificate 3. Registered sale deed ( wife and 2 sons) 4. Mutation - 2 partners and wife and 2 sons of deceased partner. My questions is - can we go ahead and purchase this plot , do we have all the title documents clear ? Waris nama says - its not valid for more than Rs,5000 and not valid for property transfer. I checked with few lawyers in Ghaziabd and some said this is good to go and some said court letter or sucession letter is needed which is not a easy tasks to get Please help me what shoud I do and what all documents should I have from owner ? Thank You.

Learning

3 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     14 October 2017

You have been posting many an issue. What is the real issue.

Rahul (Teacher)     16 October 2017

I am trying to know are these documents sufficent to go ahead with the deal ?

Rahul (Teacher)     17 October 2017

I am planning to buy a plot in Indirapuram Ghaziabad. GDA alloted plot. Intially this plot was purchased by 3 partners. one of the partners died and other 2 partners created "waris nama" from depty majstrate for his wife and 2 sons. The mutation of this property was done in the revenue records in the name of 2 partners and wife along 2 sons of deceased partner. Later one partner purchased his portion from other partner via registered sale deed and then purchased another portion from deceased partners wife and 2 sons via registered sale deed. Now we have all the chain documents complete including
1. Waris Nama
2. Death Certificate
3. Registered sale deed ( wife and 2 sons)
4. Mutation - 2 partners and wife and 2 sons of deceased partner.

My questions is - can we go ahead and purchase this plot , do we have all the title documents clear ? Waris nama says - its not valid for more than Rs,5000 and not valid for property transfer. I checked with few lawyers in Ghaziabd and some said this is good to go and some said court letter or sucession letter is needed which is not a easy tasks to get Please help me what shoud I do and what all documents should I have from owner ? Thank You.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register