LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ramit (none)     03 March 2013

Property that was in my fathers name

My father died in 1985 when I was 16 yrs old.

We are 4 bothers and 2 sisters.

He made an unregistered will in my mother’s name of a property measuring aprox 1400 sq feet.

In 1991 my 2 brothers got separated from us after taking their share (almost all liquidity out of business) and left my mom. As my brother was most elder in house he uses to take care of all documents. He also took the fathers will with him.

They had taken multiple personal loans of aprox Rs300000 against that property in their own name.  Valuation of the property at that time was aprox Rs.600000.

as per the oral agreement as I chose to take care of my mom I started take care of business running on that piece of land as it was my mothers who was sole proprietor of the business at that time.

I repaid all those personal loans by making compromises with multiple banks. I have record of that.

In 2006 my mother died. And left the business to me and my smaller brother (he is on life interest as he in mentally ill living with me) via a registered will.

Now my two brothers had started to ask for their share in the property after my mother death on as it in my father’s name. They are blackmailing my sisters to sign a power of authority against my property in their name. As they want to repay the loan of 70 lakhs they have. I asked them to at least give me the loan amount with interest but they refused.

Kindly advice what should I do.

Learning

3 Replies

Jegan (Manager)     03 March 2013

Hello Sir,

My father in law stays in a house for 25 yearsand he owns that house but the house was registered in his brothers name, All these years we have been given understanding that this is our house and now his brother  tells us to vacate. My father in law is paying the proper property tax to the goverment and electicity bill is in his name only.Just i wnt to know what are the rights we have on that.
Note : The land is without Patta

Please advice

Thanks,

Ramit (none)     03 March 2013

i would like to add that my mother make me sole proprietor of the above said business in 2000 and withdraw from it. since then i am running the above said buisness.

lee520   18 November 2016

Star category effectiveness: Rap artist the writer Z with his come movie Trx Fitness super starlet lover Beyonce seated on netting from the leading strip yesterday evening. The author Z, An actual netting manager, Cultivated a reprise from the Trx Training man's touched"Our Takeover" That will playoff tables and this man is providing an admirer a the actual internship making use of the netting. Leaders firmly terminate Jeremy Shockey, Way in place upper for a short trip to the club's"Non-reflex" Offseason sessions, Expended the whole overnight time moving of her courtside safety so that you perk your internet netting just like extremely deep seated devoted. Trx Trainer

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register