Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ramnaidu (Trader)     19 March 2013

Property sale without our knowledge

Dear sir 

We have a property in triupati and it is an Appartment located at Renigunta@Tirupathi,A person  gave us loan 2.5 lakhs through demand draft and asked us to mortigage that property and when my mother and father went for the registration office he showed one draft and asked my mother and father to sign GPA cum sale agreement and cheated us and finally sold that property .

we got a doubt and we approached a lawyer in tiruapthi and we got a doubt that whether our lawyer is helping us out or not we donnot know 

last year in september we gave a paper advertisement and in April or may we have issued notices to the sub registrar office and alos to the GPA agent that not to registerar that appartment or not to sell  and asked him to take the loan amount what ever he gave us.

but even today when we are trying to send him notices he is refusing and he sold that property and he is taking police influence  because he is a son of a police person ,

I have paid him interest to his bank account and to his friends bank acount he did this wantedly .i have proofs of his voice recordings and also i have rtgs reciepts of the fund transfer from my bank to his bank and his friend bank accounts with emails .

he sent me sms on that day saying that to take a demand draft and also  asked us to come fast for the registration 

everything is recorded and please help me to find a honest lawyer in Hyderabad .and please do justice to us 

So please help me in this issue and kindly give us your suggestions 

Thanks 

Regards 

Ramnaidu

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register