Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

s kumar (clerk)     21 July 2014

Property right of married sister among her brother

Sir,

I've received a property from my parents which has been got mutation after untimely demise of my parents. My parents has two children, one is I and other is my younger sister who has already been solved by doing her marriage by my parents. I am a central government employee( Indian Railway). I also have been helping to my sister with financial support whenever be sought by her. I have also helped her in marriage of her daughter (my bhgini's marriage i.e. daughter of my sister) with best of my physical and financial support as I can. Now problem is that my sister being instigated by her in-laws is claiming her right in my inherited property. Her advocate has already sent a notice to me in this regard. I want to know what is her legal right here. please guide kindly

Learning

2 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     21 July 2014

You have not mentioned that by which mode you had got your father's property by his registered will or by the registered gift deed in favour of you , if not and you by your own sources had mutuated the property in your favour then your sister has equal right in that property, it doesn't value what you had done for her and her's daughter.

S K KARNjhc (Legal Adviser)     22 July 2014

I do agree with Adv. Mr Joshi sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register