Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PK Nag   22 October 2017

Property purchased by a minor in 1964

Sir,

I purchased a land in 1964, when I was only 13 years old; that deed was legally executed when I was a school boy. Purchase price was only Rs 3000 (three thousand). This was done with my some personal savings and perhaps some help from my other relatives. Now I am 67 years old and I really can not remember all micro details. But the deed was executed genuinely and in good fatith (with the advise and assistance of my elderly relatives) and this was not a gift from any body. Was there any legal flaw in the purchase  and what is the remedial measure for me at this time, if I have to execute the sale of the said property.

Thanks

PK Nag

Learning

2 Replies

manoj   23 October 2017

you can alienate to any one as your wish. Basing on your sale deed you can execute sale deed to third parties or family members. How this sale deed is obtained by you is not necessary

manoj

advocate

PK Nag   23 October 2017

Dear Manoj,

KIndly cite any reference on your views, with the fact that I was minor at the time of executing the sale deed. After all these years, I really do not have any documents, other than the certified copy of the deed.

Some reference or court orders regarding minor's property will be a great help.

With very best regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register