LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vicky   20 July 2018

Property possession not given

Hi I purchased a property in punjab from a Police ASI. 150 sq yards 33 lacs. Presidential property. Property was registered on 2 july 2018. Payment was made by ICICI bank same day. Selling party was living and promised to vacant by 8 July. Then 12 July. I went to complain to comissioner of police on 9 July considering it is a civil case yet that he is a ASI he forwarded to area Police station. But nothing happened yet. Seller vacated 17-18. I visited yesterday its empty but locked. Neighbours confirmed its empty. Seller says i am busy and keys are in my car and I am on duty. From two days he is saying come tomorrow and not giving fixed time. Everyone in family is very stressed and many people are saying 1. I made a mistake. 2. He can take stay. 3. He can put any wrong thing like drugs in house and trouble us. 4. I can not break and change locks he will charge me of theft. He says a gyeser and LCD is yet in house. Although neighbours saw him take all things even flower pots. I am confused and worried. Pls advice as to what are my rights. Is it possible that I get my money back? Help pls.

Learning

4 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     20 July 2018

Again make a written complaint to the Commissioner of Police, enclosing copy of the Registered Sale Deed.

Balkishan Advocate   20 July 2018

firstly make a criminal complaint against him and if police is not registering F.I.R then file a case in court and there is also civil remedy for you, that can help you and for further details contact me

firstly make a criminal complaint against him and if police is not registering F.I.R then file a case in court and there is also civil remedy for you, that can help you and for further details contact me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register