Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shubha   16 February 2016

Property partition

Dear All,

My father have 8 children, in that two boy and 6 girls. when my brother was 1.5year my grand father did all lands to my first brother name as minor and my mother was gardian, My father was expiered in the year 2000.  all are married. My brother who is have all the asset is telling all lands are belongs to him he is the full owner of that & other children dont have any rightes in that land. he is not agreeing to give any shares to his sisters. kindly advice if it is a minor name when he was small now he is major  in that we have any rights or not..

Learning

5 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     16 February 2016

Firstly, Are you Hindu?

Secondly, What was the mode of transfer of properties to your brother by your grandfather?

Whether the properties were ancestral properties or self earned properties of your grandfather?

Adv. Yogen Kakade

Jurycon Incorporation

Advocates & Consultants

Email: juryconincorporation@gmail.com Web: www.juryconn.in Call: 020-65248888

saravanan s (legal advisor)     16 February 2016

if the property you are talking about is self aquired by father then you all dont have any claim over the property you are talking about

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     16 February 2016

I agree with the opinion of Mr.Saravanan sir.

Shubha   17 February 2016

We are hindu, Mode of transfer is first Grand father to Father and father to My brother. Its self earned by my grandfather. when my brother was 1.5year old they did in my brother name and mother was guardian. after we 4 are born. 

Rajat sood (Major)     18 February 2016

My grandfather had made a will where in he stated that all his property shall be inherited by his youngest son(My father) ,however his two daughters will have a right to stay in the property till the time they are married off/die( whichever is earlier).My bua ji was using a portion of land but before her death she sold the property to some lady, where as she didn't have any right to sell the property. The land was also under litigation in High Court. 

1. Can I challenge the sale deed/registration on basis of will?

2. What should i do to get my land back?.

Please advise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register