Property papers stolen


I didnt know which category this type of query would fall in so have posted it in others. There has been a robbery in my house and many valuables are missing. But my concern is that all legal papers for my house and property are also stolen. Can anyone recommend what steps can be taken now.

practicing advocate

You need not worry you can get certified copies of the sale deed of your properties in the sub registrar office. It is better to give paper publication that you have lost the documents of the property.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu