Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suman (software)     03 October 2016

Property issue

Sir,

We sold the part of land which is of my mothers name but he made the false signature of mine and claimed that all the land is his own.

We filled the case and it is running since last 3 years.

Now I came to USA and my lawyer is telling to attend the next hearing else the case will dismissed.

He said that it is getting hard to postpond the case as he already did for 8 months. The case is in final stage.

I am not in position to go to India to attend the case.

Can you please help.

Will i lose the case?

If i lose can i again open the same case or fresh case once i go to india?

What is the best that i can do sitting here from USA.

Learning

5 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     04 October 2016

Suman ji why u unable to attain the court proceeding?

If it is in final stage then u need to attain it.

Once it is dismissed then u can re open it if sufficient strong injustice in the order.

If u like my solution then will you give THANK on my LCI profile.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 October 2016

You can watch cases status through online www.ecourts.gov.in and accordingly you can attend the cases. 

suman (software)     12 October 2016

Sir,

I am currently in USA and its getting very hard to go for court hearing. It involves cost and mental strain.

Is not showing up resembles loosing the case?

This is the property case so how can a not showing up with valid reason make me losing the case?

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 December 2016

Assign a person in India with power of attorney. The power of attorney is that The authority to act for another person in specified or all legal or financial matters.

suman (software)     07 December 2016

Thank you!

Sir,

My brother and sister has givenme the power of attorney and i am in USA along with them.

I once appeared in front of hon'ble court so lawyer said i should present to validate the cross examination.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register