Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tarachand   10 December 2017

Property documents

Sirs/ Madams

Mr  X  purchased  one  Flat  in  Maharashtra  and  made  “Agreement for Sale”  in  May 2017  and  sale  consideration  shown  in  the “Agreement for Sale”  is  say Rs.100

In “Agreement for Sale”   it  is  shown  that  Mr. X   paid Rs.40/-  in  cash  and  Rs. 60/- by Cheque

Neither stamp duty were paid nor Registration was done

But  the  Cheque  of  Rs.60/- was  returned  unpaid   and  Mr. X   could  not  pay  him   even  after  various  demand  notices  sent  by  the  Builder  to  Mr. X   

Now  Mr X  could  arrange  Rs. 60/-  and  made  various  requests to Builder   to  take  now  Rs.60/- 

Now  Builder  agreed  to  accept  DD  of  Rs.60/-  and  complete “Agreement for Sale”    

Query

Should  Mr X   insist  for  fresh  “Agreement for Sale”   ?

And   if  Builder refuses  for fresh “Agreement for Sale”  then  what   documents   Mr X   must  get signed  from  the  Builder  while handing  payment  of  Rs. 60 /-  by  D.D. 

Note :-  Builder is  not  local  and  he  is  from  Haryana  and  it  is  difficult  to  contact him  frequently.

Guide

HARIOM

Learning

1 Replies

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     10 December 2017

I AM A RETIRED JUDGE AND I AM A HEAD NOTER THAT MEANS I HAVE PREPARED HEAD NOTES FOR JUDGMENTS OF 1000'S OF CASES OF VARIOUS HIGH COURTS AND SUPREME COURT. I AM PRESENTLY HEAD NOTER FOR www.scconline.com. WITH MY VAST EXPERIENCE I SAY AS FOLLOWS:

IT NEEDS GUIDANCE OF LOCAL LAWYERS, IF YOU NEED MY SERVICES THEN PLEASE SEND ALL THE RELEVANT DOCUMENTS SCANNED TO MY E-MAIL ID kalaskarnetra@gmail.com    IF YOU ARE FROM BENGALURU OR KARNATAKA THEN PLEASE CONTACT ME IN PERSON.

Please Click LIKE button so that I can send final opinion after seeing relevant judgments. I AM RESIDING IN MALLESWARAM, BENGALORE I need some more time to read your case in depth. This is my  preliminary opinion only. Send documents for verification and further suggestions.  am residing at No.74, First Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register