Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit Shukla   23 May 2018

Property document

Respected sir,
I purchased the flat in delhi with registered GPA and will at Registrar office in favour of me in the year feb, 2010 by a man having photo state of agreement to sale document and housing load document issued by his office(British High commission,Delhi).
The original documents was theft by his wife.
After the death of the seller a lady said that I am the wife of the seller of property and documents of the
said flat in favour of me.She lodged complain in Police station 3 times but not going to court.
This time she attached the notarized Power of attorney document in PS having date of registration June,2010.
But her husband sell agreement is April,2003 on the basis of that agreement I purchase that property and registered the document at Registrar office delhi in Feb,2010
After lodging complaint at PS the come to my flat with different purchaser for selling the property forcefully.
The IO of that complain did not take any decision still and given any reply even after filling RTI.
The police officer misusing his office and issued notice to me for submission of property related documents which I have.
The complain was on Feb,2018 but IO did not file FIR still and misusing his office.
Not providing the investigation report as well as any decision.

What Can I do in that situation.

Thank You

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     23 May 2018

Cal me on +919456777600.

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     23 May 2018

Cal me on +919456777600.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register