LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

G R Taneja (GM)     29 January 2015

Property dispute

One property was purchased by my mother in 1969. But my elder brother got it registered in his name as mother was not literate. In 1990 mother came to know that property purchased by her is not in her name as brother was trying to take loan on this property. Mother filed a case in court for degree of this property to her name. Brother accepted in the court that property belongs to mother and he has no objection for degree in the name of mother.

Court passed order for degree in the name of mother in 1990. Brother kept this order with him and did not submit this order in Tehsil and Municipality  for transfer of this property to mother name. 

After death of mother,  brother filed a case in court for degree of this property to his name in 2002. Case is still pending in the court. Mean while brother has taken loan on this property by presenting 1969 registered papers and did not disclose 1990 court order and his request for degree of this property to his name pending in court.

Brother says that he purchased this property in 1969. In 1969 he was only 14 years old and has no source of money to purchase any property. As regards 1990 court order and his case pending before court he don't reply.

I want to know legal procedure to get my share from this property from legal experts. 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register