LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kawaljit   25 May 2017

Property dealer is creating issue to returning money

I have purchased 3BHK in Mohali. Total cost is 30 Lac. I have paid 1 lac as token money to property dealer and 5 lac more to beyana. But I met with builder now and he he said he got only 5 lac and dealer didn't give him initial 1 lac. Now I have applied rest 24 lack for loan which is approved by bank. But now builder told me to get 1 lac from dealer as he got only 5 lac. But dealer is creating issue. I have all the slips where I have paid 1 lac to dealer. 

What should I do now?

Learning

9 Replies

(Guest)

IT LOOKS LIKE SMALL MASHUP, TALK TO DEALER AND SETTLE MATTER AMICABLY, FOR LITTLE LITTLE THINGS APPROACH COURT? ARE YOU MAD?

Kawaljit   25 May 2017

It may be little thing for you but 1 lac is huge hard earned money for me. You guys can't understand this. I came here for advice, if you can't please leave it.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 May 2017

Originally posted by : Kawaljit
I have purchased 3BHK in Mohali. Total cost is 30 Lac. I have paid 1 lac as token money to property dealer and 5 lac more to beyana. But I met with builder now and he he said he got only 5 lac and dealer didn't give him initial 1 lac. Now I have applied rest 24 lack for loan which is approved by bank. But now builder told me to get 1 lac from dealer as he got only 5 lac. But dealer is creating issue. I have all the slips where I have paid 1 lac to dealer. 

What should I do now?

Dealers are known to create issues.

If you have the slips you can resolve amicably, also.

Try to invlove your own elders and well wishers.

Kawaljit   25 May 2017

Ok, I will do that.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 May 2017

Check if  rules under RERA are notified.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     26 May 2017

Check if rules under RERA are notified.

Srinivas Reddy K (Advocate)     26 May 2017

File a cheating case against the property dealer and ask the builder to help you

Kawaljit   26 May 2017

I am sure that builder will help me.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 May 2017

Amicable settlement, help of local persons,RERA,DCDRF, Criminal case etc etc have been posted.

Try to resolve with your own efforts, first.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register