Property claim

my grandfather died before September 2005 leaving no written will but he orally said that the self acquired property of him will be distributed to only his three sons not to any daughter... legally daughter can claim to this property or not?


If Ronak Mathur's grandfather has orally wished that his self acquired property shall not be distributed to his daughter (the bua of Ronak Mathur) but only to his three sons, then no documentary proof is available to support the grandfather's last wishes. Therefore Ronak Mathur's bua can file a civil case to claim her right of equal share in that property.

After the death of gf all of 3sons effected registered partitionin2005then u can take contention that daughter has been ousted from family and she has lost her right to claim Her share.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu