Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAGHAVENDRA AITHA (Software Engg)     10 February 2014

Property case

Hello Sir,

My self, Raghavendra ,

1. my mother has died in 2011 with heart attack leaving her property without any nominee, i.e  My father is alive, and I have two sisters( married), My father married again and they got a baby girl. Me my 2 sisters and father made a partition deed of my mother property in a SRO nearby. According to this deed we all agreed to make 3/4 of share to me and 1/4 of share to my father. Also we got a legal heir certificate from court that we are the only family members of the My Mother. But my father is enjoying all the rents and income coming on my share. Can i file a case on him to get my property.

2. My father made a registered will deed of his property, saying that his property will be given to me only after his death, Is there any option for me to get the share in his property. one more thing I got married in 2012, I have a son of 9 months, Does my wife and son get any property share in any of the properties?

Thanks in advance

Raghavendra

Learning

1 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     10 February 2014

you may approach the court to take your share of benefit which is currently enjoyed by your father. further, you cannot ask for share on your fathers assets self acquired by him.

Your wife and son are legally entitled to your share in the partitioned properties of your mother.

Regards

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register