Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dakshata   27 April 2017

Property card tenure explain

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I would l be highly obliged if any of the experts could throw light on property card title " Tenure". I would like to know what is the meaning of specifically "C" and " G/B 1 " categories. If possible please elaborate pro and cons or i could say out them what is more beneficiary to the owner.

I will highly obliged and greatfull if you all could give your expert opinion.

Sincerely,

Dakshata 

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 April 2017

Local terms, laws are involved.

Local O/o Tehsildar, even senior deedwriter or local counsels specializing in revenue matters can explain.

Members/experts from yoiur location/state may also post.

Pls wait.

Vivek Nair   02 May 2018

Dear Dakshata,

I assume that the land is in the state of Mahrashtra , Please refer in detail Maharashtra Land revenue code , the codes you asked for indicate C and GB1 hint that the land is a leasehold property and the land lord is the Government of Mahrastra some part of the land is paying regular rents and some parts is paying modified rent under Section 42 of the said act.

Please refer to the terms of the lease agreement between the lessee and the government for understanding if you should purchase the land or not also suggest hiring a good Real Estate lawyer.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 May 2018

LOCAL counsels well versed with LOCAL revenue codes/rules can certainly advise you the best.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register