Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manish Sharma (Legal adviser for land and revenue)     08 April 2017

Property agreement

Dear Sir,

I request for some advice from senior members. I have entered into agreement with one person (Mr. A) for purchase of agriculture land and have given him some amount in cash and some amount through cheque. The agreement was based on purchase agreement which he had with Mr. X and paid him full amount of the property. It as assured by Mr. A that he is getting registry of land within 30 days from Mr.X and he will in turn get the land registered in my name after 60 days once the mutation process is completed.

Mr. A. did not turn up on the date of registry which was mentioned in the agreement. I tried to contact him but he didnot pick up my call. I went to the tehsil on the day of registry and paid some amount and marked my presence. I issued him a legal notice and asked him to get the registry done within 15 days from the date of receipt of the notice. But Mr.A didnot turn up.

I went and met Mr. X, and come to know a different story. Mr. X has been issuing legal notice to Mr. A to get the registry done but Mr. A is not responding to his legal notices. Mr. X issued him a legal notice regarding termination of the purchase agreement to which also Mr. A did not respond.

I logged an FIR against against <r. A through court. Somwhow Mr. A got in touch with IO and he is not doing anything against Mr. A.

When the FIR was logged, then few people came to me and showed similar agreement by Mr. A. But there was a different in the agreement. All the agreements were done by Mr. A with condition of power of attorney from Mr. X.

Now IO is interested in taking statement from Mr. X to which Mr. X is not responding, he is stating that I am not bound to give any statement as I am not party to this matter.

Please advice what course of action would be suitable. Mr. X is interested in getting the land registered to me but he is afraid that Mr. A will take legal action against him as he had paid him pull amount of the land.

I cannot leave this land has I have other land along with this land. I donot want money but need registry of land. Please advice. The matter is pending for last one year.

Regards

Manish

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register