Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

srikarani (patner)     15 January 2012

Property

Hi,

Please give me suggestion that my mother had taken all the property related documents and she want to give that documents to her sons. by that documents is any problum can be done by them to me.  and how can is solve this problum and how can i get my original property documents back or there is anyother process to get the duplicate documents because iam not having any proof with me. please give me the suggestion. i belived my mother alot by suddenly she changed her behaviour what i have to do now.

Learning

2 Replies

sridhar pasumarthy (ADVOCATE)     15 January 2012

Dear Srikarani,

Mere possession of title deeds/documents does not confer title on them.

You can obtain certified copies from the concerned sub-registrar's office.

If relations are strained, give a notice to ur mother to return those documents failing which, take criminal action.

shyam lal sharma (Manager)     16 January 2012

First of all aorry for the delay, First you have to give a Public Notice that the following documents are missing please don`t enter into any conract including Loan, Mortgage anything and obtaing a certified copy from concern athourity......... as Mr Srikarani,said mere possession of title deeds/documents does not confer title on them, but they can misuse it by mortgaged, pleldge etc....

with Regards

Shyam

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register