Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aman raj   16 June 2016

Property

sir , i dont know well english .

mere father ki age  78y hai , unki 1st wife ki death ke baad hindu rule se 2nd shadi ki, 1st wife se 6 daughter and 1 son hai .all are married and well setteled .after 1st wife death my parents buy a resindetial land with combine of my 2 uncle and registered on his 1st son name when he was  12 y age, now land is comine not dakhil karij .after that he 2nd married  and 2 daughter and one son who is im .that property registerd before my father 2nd marriege .

now my step brother refuse to give me share of land my father want equal share of both of us  so i want to know kya mujhe share nai milega .pl suggest me and help me 

Learning

2 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     16 June 2016

If the residental land is purchased in the name of son when he was minor, in the registery it will clear mentioned by the guardian that after attaining majority he will be the sole owner, if he attains so then he is the sole owner of the property he will visit to the nagar nigam or nagar palika and entered his name as an owner by submitting the documents, you have no shares on his property till he alive .

aman raj   16 June 2016

sir my father have no rihts to give me share ?bcoz my birth is after land purchage.when my step brother is minor how he pay land amount .in registery paper nothing mention like he is minor or not , also when he mejority he is hole sole etc . only his name and father name mentiond .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register