Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumarkumar (business)     21 April 2015

Property

Dear Learned Lawyers, 

Return of husbands property taken by away  wife, and husband filling in court  to return his property come

under which act as per HMA.

Please reply.

Thanks

ADP

Learning

3 Replies

Jatin Mittal (Corporate Lawyer)     21 April 2015

Hi

Your facts are not clear, how did wife take away the husband's property. I am not understanding whether the property rests in the name of husband or wife, if it rests in the name of husband, then how can she take away, and if the property rests in the name of wife, then it is her property, what is the role of husband in between. Write to me at mittaljets@gmail.com. No charges for the consultation.

kumarkumar (business)     21 April 2015

Hi, 

The jewels given by petitioner to the respondent on the day of marriage. 

Thanks,

A.Durai Pandi

Jatin Mittal (Corporate Lawyer)     22 April 2015

Firstly, i do not understand why you are writing too precisely and not making the facts clear, please understand that we do not know you and we are completely unaware of your situation.

Secondly, from the precise facts you have provided, my understanding is that there were some jewels given by the husband to his wife on the date of marriage. Now the wife has taken away those jewels.

It is her Stridhan, which has been gifted to her at the time of marriage and has complete legal right over those jewels, how can you say that it is husband's property. The jewels have been gifted to her and now no more belongs to the husband. Write to me at mittaljets@gmail.com. No charges for the consultation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register