Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bantu (designer)     27 November 2014

Property

Dear all,

Please help me,Iam in big problem. We are 7 people 3 elder sisters,1 elder brother , we plan to sell our house. Iam the person to manage my family father have some health issue. I have agreement with one person to sell my house, we prepared 100rs stamp paper for agreement in that clearly mention that taken advance is 45000 and after 45 days whatever the value of  house to be paid. The person upto one month he did't informed anything and even when iam trying to call him, he was neglected myself. Money is urgent for us so we had sell to second person. Now this month  first person came and asking our house and he was blaming us to give money, and he  was saying that agreement value is 3yrs, how could you sell that property? so please help me what i do now, we are midil class family, father have health problem and brother get married and he went outside family. Iam 27yr old iam working in courier service as a delivery boy, please tell me what should i do? 

We sell our house for my sister marriage. My relative also not ready for help, first person people they have some power to fight, please help me

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register