LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Stephen (Pgm Management Professional (Retired))     11 August 2018

Proof of using prior order os/598/1998 against os5854

Dear Experts, I am standing as POA on behalf of my friend- Plaintiff who got cheated of plot. We have filed OS for money recovery and cancellation of sale deed. While the case has progressed to the extent of defendant advo cross examination of myself… while the case is posted for defendants to produce any evidences. Meanwhile I have learnt the layout which was formed in 1992 and all plots sold by 1994 itself, whereas the plot which was cheated to my friend was sold in 2013 and infact the original developer filed a declaration suit in 1998 and judgement given in favour in 2010. This ORDER OS/598/1998 judgment photo copy I could get it by Gods providence. Therefore can we use these and other WhatApp message during when the case will be posted for defendants cross examination. OR do we need to bring to courts notice through any formal process. Finally as this case involves recovery of 41 lakhs therefore would court help us in recovering money by asking defendants to produce list of other property he owns and the same to be attached to this case as collateral security. Many thanks Stephen

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register