Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jakkireddysureshreddy (Education)     14 August 2018

Promisory note

Respected Advocates,

I had given some money to a person by executibg a promisory note.Nearly NINE LAKHS.This was happened , two years back.Now when i ask him to give money , he is not giving.He is escaping by saying some vulgar words.He is having four acres of africultural land on his name.Now what should i do to get the money back.And moreover he is trying to transfer the above said property to  his wife.Please suggest me a soultion for this bcoz it is my hard earned money.

Regards,

Suri

Learning

4 Replies

Vipin   14 August 2018

Limitation for filing the suit is three years and according to your situation please file also case for using the vulgar words after doing the payment .

Need more  details to point out the matters 

Vipin   14 August 2018

Limitation for filing the suit is three years and according to your situation please file also case for using the vulgar words after doing the payment .

Need more  details to point out the matters 

(Guest)

Sir, the life of the pronote is 3 years from date of execution. 

Hence do serve a demand legal notice immediately and if he fails to repay the amount, you can file a recovery suit .

Regards

Balachander Reddy,B.Com,LL.B,LL.M

High Court Advcoate

TGK REDDI   14 August 2018

Institute a Suit against him with an Interim Application for attachment of his lands before judgment.

It may take even twenty years for you to recover money if he's adamant.     You'll recover money.      At least your children will.       His death won't end up inabatement

But.

You'll recover less than half the amount you spend.     Your money and its interest will be gone.

And.

He'll suffer double than what you suffer.

It's a pity passing a Decree and deciding an Execution Petition on a Promissory Note is so long a process with the matter being as simple as it is. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register