LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandip Samanta (Self Employed)     12 June 2012

Profident fund withdrawal amount

I've worked for a private organization for 22 months. During this period my employer deducted Rs. 1,680/- per month towards my PF contribution amount. It's been more than 90 days from the date of my resignation. Can I apply for PF withdrawal? If yes, what is the amount I'll get?

Though there might be a problem, my employer never issued me any PF Account Statement Slip and after my resignation I'm sure they won't co-operate regarding this issue. In this case what will be the procedure for PF withdrawal application?

Sandip.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 June 2012

If you have been unemployed for 2 months after resignation you can apply for withdrawal, or you can transfer funds in your Pf a/c to new employer. If you keep your a/c regular for 10 years you shall be eligible for pension.

You may obtain withdrawal/transfer forms from local PF office. If the employer has declined to attest the PF forms you can get these attested by a designated authority e.g. bank manager and submit to the concerned RPFC in o/o PF Commissioner, where your a/c was maintained.

Has the employer mentioned PF deduction in salary slip and issued PF number? Employer makes equivalent contribution. Balance in your PF a/c is employee+ employers+ interest.

PF office supplies PF accumulation reports to employer and employer is duty bound to supply it to employee.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register