Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Narayana Reddy   28 December 2017

Process of ipc 306

Hi Members,

I got married 3 years back and my wife was staying in her town from 2 Yrs onwords when she went for delivery. After delivery she is not coming to my home and not allowing me to show my son. My wife and her parents asked me to come to their home permanently and asked to quit out my job. Hence i am staying seperately with my wife(Different state). Six months back she came to my house (single) and black mailed me, if i will not go to her house permanently she can file 498-A against me and my family members who are staying seperately (My parents and sisters are staying seperately). But i rejected her demand. Because of short temper my wife hanged her self when i was not at home. After 20 minutes i back to home and door was locked. After that i informed to my apartment manager and he called 2 security guards and all are broke down the door. At this time she was having breath and immedaitley i took her to hospital. But doctor's told she was no more and passed away in between while going to hospital. After that her father lodged complaing and  police have lodged IPC 306 against me and also included my family members. Now all my family members and me got bail and case is running. My family members filed Quash petition in high court seperately. 

Can any one suggest will i convict under section 306? and i have the right to get my 3 years old son who is staying with father-in-law house?

Thanks,

MNR

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register