LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijay kumar (Tutor)     29 May 2015

Proceeding is slow forum is inconsiderate about my problem

i am a student from patna bihar and i suffer from liver tumor , doctors says do not do hard physical activities do not take stress, but on the contrary i am forced to do everything what i am asked not to do because of BSNL.

I had complaint against BSNL regarding business malpractice and deficiency in service .i have filed my petition by myself (cannot hire a lawer because of their fees and my previous experinces) and local staffs and laywers are having monopoly in the court .

Date given is excessively long , 2 month 3 months long . last date was in april 2nd and next date is in august 13th where as lawyer get shorter dates usually within days and weeks, the bench asks to the laywers regarding next date , same is not done to me, they simply give me date by their own.

i am not even allowed to speak , they are not even ready to hear my problem, they say please sit, will listen your problem last and whem my turn comes the bench says you can speak when opposite party comes, then you can argue and present your problems and assigns me next date no consent regarding my date is taken . they are neither dismissing the petition neither lettimg me speak nor giving any judgement, bsnl has history of not replying and not coming

I already wrote to every official possible, sent notice by myself . Since they did not reply i was forced to file the petition at forum, notice was sent from court (there is custom of bribe in this office too, everyone knows regarding that, bench over looks such things whom to complain regarding that.)  BSNL was given 2 months to reply and send their repsentatives , neither representative was sent not any official reply was made.

Everything has been done , bsnl had got notice 3 months ago and i am getting long next date . the bench has been ignoring my petition and my problems . 

Each visit costs me around rs1000 in travel and whole day is wasted which hampers my work and studies and by by now i have direct loss of around rs30000 because of bsnl and suffered immensely in academics and health because of bsnl in last 2 years.  All i want is judgement even if it's againt me .

what can i do to speed up the presiding ? it's already 7 months and 5 visit to forum, No one has listend to my plight yet . Please help .

Learning

3 Replies

vijay kumar (Tutor)     30 May 2015

someone please give some suggestions?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 June 2015

What is your problem?, you have not discussed your problem? you have not even mentioned that if the case has been filed in the civil court or consumer forum?, without any proper details, how do you expect any member to render their opinion?  Come out with details if you are interested in getting proper opinion/reply.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     11 June 2015

You have written to me personally about your case. I replied to you that the Consumer Forum is proceeding so far as per accepted procedure and that so far you have no reason to complain. Be patient and see how things progress.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register