LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

M. Kannan (Consultant)     22 May 2010

Procedure to get legal heir certificate

What is the procedure to get Legal heir certificate in Tamil nadu and Karnataka.

Please let me know the procedure.

Learning

6 Replies

Adv. Gulammayudin A. Gagdani (LEGAL ADVISOR)     22 May 2010

there is a procedure under civil procedure code to get probate or succession certificate.i.e. lega heir certificate.

Regards

raj kumar ji (LAW STUDENT )     06 December 2010

legal hiere certificate procedure is simple.

first u go to the tahsil, after that we submit a application for legal hire certificate . legal hire certificate made by tahsildaar of area .but thae probate or succession certificate made by civil court only

Advocate.S.A.Siddiq (Advocate)     09 December 2010

submit  the legalheir application to thasildar with dead certificate . legal heir certificate available from thasildar if person died with in 9 years.

Or get NOC from thasidar and apply the munsif court for legalheir certificate

venkat (GENERAL MANAGER)     16 March 2012

My brother expired on 16.1.2010 whom is unmarried.  My mother is alive , whether she has to apply for legal heir with the tehsil office or is there any option available for getting thro civil court,  The procedure thro taluk office, revenue inspector and vao is tiresome and time consuming.  Pls adv can I apply with Taluk office and later on get NOC fm them and apply in civil court,

DVM Rao (Advocate)     20 March 2012

For what purpose the legal heir certificate is required is not mentioned.  Whether your brother was a Government employee who nominated ur mother in the service register..... DVM Rao, Advocate, Hyderabad

frank (md)     18 May 2015

Hi,

I stay in Mumbai, property is in Tirunelveli Tamil Nadu. We also have a residence at Tirunelveli Tamil Nadu. Father died in Mumbai where should we get a legal hier certificate. Is legal hier valid every where

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register