LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

satyabrat   22 March 2016

Procedure to file a case against non payment of salary

First of all good day to all my friends.

Despite of several request and reminder my last employer is not paying my final settlement. Pls suggest

In short:

I've my appointment letter.I've served notice period, I've given several reminder mails and received valueless commitments only. Now they have stopped responding. Kindly suggest how to file a case to get my wages.

Note: They have deducted PF regularly but I am afraid they have not deposited it to my PF account coz I have never received a valid Pf Account from them. 

Learning

3 Replies

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     22 March 2016

send a letter to the commissioner of labor concerned to intervene in the matter, if he after efforts files falure report move industrial court and after court too fails move art 226 writ for direction tp the company, besides file liauidated damages against the company for violay=tion of contracrt terms.

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     22 March 2016

1) File application to Industrail commissioner state the details of ur complaint. Take continous follow up of the same.

2) If Commissioner failed to give u justice then File application in Industrial court. Take the follow up of the same.

3) If Court fail to give u justice then U/A 226 of Indian constitution make writ petition. For that u need professional advocate who work in this area. here u will get definate relief.

Thanks

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 March 2016

Consult an able counsel specializing in labor-service matters, with all employment related documents and otghers that describe your nature of duties and prtoceed further under expert advise of your counsel.

YOu may demand that PF a/c slips of each year be supplied to you by redg. post.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register