Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Devanshu (Engineer)     29 July 2015

Procedure to fight civil case

Hi,

Please guide me as I am getting frequent calls saying that they are speaking from Civil court and some case has been filed against me. 

Actually I was using tikona broadband connection in year 2014, when in may I moved from my place. I asked them to discontinue the service. I marked them several emails to discontinue service and made numerous calls. But they still didn't removed the connection. I finally moved from the place in June. And paid my dues till date 1st June.

But tikona company still keeps caling me and says that their connection is continue and i have to pay bills.

Please SUGGEST.

Learning

2 Replies

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     29 July 2015

Listen Divyanshu, You must ignore these calls out rightly. These are all hoax calls. There are aspecial recovery agencies who are hired by these telecom companies to try and get money out of law abiding citizens. They may also tell you that a lawyer has been appointed in your case and the DLSA is involved and what not. All of these are fake calls and are absolutelty nothing but a tool to scare you so that you end up ;paying them.

It has happened on numerous occasions with my friends as well. WHen i told them that I was an advocate, they hung up the phone and didnt call back after that.

Ignore them. Threaten them of legal action the next time they call.

Vishnu Sharma Adv 9716555911 (Advocate)     09 September 2015

Ignore these calls you should strictly oppose these call and tell them that you are going to file criminla case for harassment

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register