LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Uziel (TSA)     17 January 2018

Procedure for court marriage in delhi query

Please guide as to the process of court marriage in Distt South Delhi Saket Court. Can i just go there and fill and form so 30 day notice can be given and then wil I have invited for marriage vy court? This is issuless marriage full family involved.

Learning

4 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     18 January 2018

Both parties to marriage, along with the true copies of proof of their age, proof of address, Aadahar card of both and individual affitivits duly attested by notary and the filled up prescribed form/notice for marriage, duly signed by both parties, has to be present in person for this process. The list of the 3 witnesses also has to be given after the notice for marriage is put up for publication on the notice board by the marriage officer who is ADM in the South District, Saket.

1 Like

Itzeazy   30 April 2021

Court marriages are solemnized under the Special Marriage Act, 1954. Court marriage can be performed between an Indian male and a female irrespective of their caste, religion or creed. It can also be solemnized between an Indian and a foreigner. The procedure of the Court marriages does away with the rituals and ceremonies of the traditional marriages. 

aditi   02 May 2021

respected sir

Procedure for marriage registration in Saket

The registration provision is compulsory by the government in Nagar Parishad within one month after the conduct of marriage in case of urban areas and in rural areas within 3 months the couple to the Tehsildar office and to sub-district magistrate within 6 months and the Deputy Commissioner office within one year.

Documents required-

1. Marriage certificate of Arya Samaj Mandir (Original )
2. Certificate of 10th class (Original)
3. Aadhar card or voter I.D card.(Original )
4. 4-4, Photo.( Passport size)
5. One marriage photo.
One witness of Delhi or NCR with Voter I.D. card and PAN card (Original)

reference- https://www.courtmarriage.co.in/2017/11/20/marriage-registration-saket-court/

regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register