LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajeev Sharma   09 April 2017

Probation period closer and consequential effect

Sir, I was promoted to the post of Assistant General Manager, on 14.06.2016 the was separate grade of pay from previous one. In the promotion letter it was clearly mentioned that you will on probation till date of retirement. I retired on 28.02.2017. The increment due on 1st January, 2017 was not granted. No formal letter for completion of Probation or otherwise is issued till date. The last increment was on 1st January, 2016 in the previous scale of pay. Kindly suggest remedies available to me.

Learning

3 Replies

H.JanakiManohar Rao (lawyer)     09 April 2017

ur salary has to be fixed in new post and sanction peridical increment.And probation should be declared after completion one year service in d new post.

H.JanakiManohar Rao (lawyer)     09 April 2017

ur salary has to be fixed in new post and sanction peridical increment.And probation should be declared after completion one year service in d new post.

Rajeev Sharma   10 April 2017

The matter needs to be re examined, in light of the fact that I was on present post for 8 months and 16 days. The fact that I had that much of leftover service at the time of promotion and was known to Management, this was clearly mentioned in my promotion letter also. As such management itself reduced the probation period proportionately. Please guide me on the subject. Also suggest GOI OM/ legal case to supplement my representation

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register