Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul (pilot)     15 October 2011

Pro-note

Dear sir,

My father got loan from a finance on 1986 for 1.75 lac and was paying 36 % interest then on. He signed Empty Pro-note on the time of purchase and on 2000. we have paid 25 lac total cumulative in interest and principle. Whenever asked about the pro-note back they said that they have to recheck the account for late interest on 2001. to my surprise this 2011 finance guys are demanding another 15 lac rupees in cash as they come to know that we are selling our agriculture land. Please help me as my father is a poor farmer and also we filed a case on 2001 in local police station that we missed our empty pro-note in bus stand since we fear that this guys might be behind that theft also.

Learning

1 Replies

jeetendra patel (lawyer)     15 October 2011

MR.RAHUL,HENCFORTH DONT GIVE A SINGLE RUPEE TO THE FINANCE COMPANY.TAKE A CERTIFIED COPY ABOUT LOSS OF PRONOTE FROM THE CONCERNED POLICE STATION AND PRESERVE IT.

WHAT EVIDENCE YOU HAVE THAT YOU HAVE TAKEN LOAN OF 1.5 LAKH AND YOU HAVE REPAID RS. 25 LAKHS? WHAT DOCUMENTS YOU ARE HAVING RELATING TO ENTIRE TRANSACTION?PL.CLARIFY ALL THESE THINGS.

DONT GET PANIC.JUST WAIT AND  WATCH.WHAT STEPS THE FINANCE COMPANY TAKES.

J.P.PATEL ADVOCATE PUNE (9921158871)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register