LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prof. B.Krishna (Retired Senior Citzen)     05 December 2015

Private criminal complaint

My family is devoted to moral and spiritual values.

We are spiritually initiated from Belur Math, Kolkota.

We are predistined to have the matrimonial relationship with people who are just living for lust and greed.

My first daughter is the daughter-in-law of the said relations.

Just after the two months, my son-in-law, with the stron influence of his parents, his sisters and their husbands, his relatives, went to court seeing divorce, after realising that they wont get our property till we die.

In this regard, 498A case is there is against them.  

Since they are very rich, earning money throguh illegal money lending business, they are pruchaseing Law & Order, Judiciary.

It is 5 years over in the cout.

We have realized that

Court means Date

Court means loosing money, mental and physical health.

Though we strong evidence against our son-in-law and his parents assault on us to murder us, the Court is simply ignoring it and supporting my son-in-law's family.

Under the guidence of APP, the police gave a B-Report, and thus releazed 9 persons arrested in the 498A case.

Police+APP, to gether, lodged a complaint and submitted FIR against us with the Sec:323, 448,504 and 506, R/W 34 of IPC.

I am retired professor of philosophy, living on pension, without any social contact to influence the Law & Order.

Only one way is left to us.

To surrender to Police, and to be in the Jail, as per the Court Order.

Before that,

we want to know your advice.

Namaste

Prof.B.Krishna & Family

Learning

7 Replies

Mukesh sharma (job )     05 December 2015

sir i understood your prob you waste you time and effort in local court and police if they file fake complain against in local police and you think local court not help you than you go in high court first you file application in high court for bail after you move on your case in that case police can't arrest you and also you complain in high court police tourcher you so you may get help and meet with local lawyer he help  you in all kind of this 

(Guest)

The Author had said he is a Law Student in his Profile.

(Guest)

The Author also says he is from Mysore in his Profile.

(Guest)

The Query seems to be Highly Imaginary

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 December 2015

Court gives accused to go for appeal. read the court order carefully and follow.  Take assistance from any local lawyer.

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     06 December 2015

No point giving up like this . When you have already fought for so long , go for a few more months of struggle and teach them a lesson for a lifetime

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     06 December 2015

No point giving up like this . When you have already fought for so long , go for a few more months of struggle and teach them a lesson for a lifetime

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register