Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vicky   26 July 2016

Previous employement verification

Dear Experts,

I was working with a insitute in gurgaon on contract. As per the Contract I have to work under assistant professor and my reporting was to that professor. I worked there for almost 2.5 years which was based on contract renewal.

I have given my 100% to the job. In month of Feb 2016 my contract got over and I asked for my releaving letter and settlement amount. The profesor at that moment stated to me verbally that I have to finish my pending work that was really not pending and then she will clear my dues and she will give experience letter till that time I will work.

Being on contract I have to accept what she said. In order get my Documents properly and the amount. I have worked with her and completed her instructions for two months that too without any payment of that period. I travelled with her out of india for business work( during I was on contract period). She has given the documentsand settlement amount after lot request.  I was searching for job as my contract was over in Feb 2016 month

Now luckly I got job in Different company that is MNC on permanent payroll in moth of May 2016. I have submitted the document which I have received from her all are correct and authentic. but when my Current company tried to verify my previous employment that lady professor started showing her power she stated that I have forged and wrongly used her signature and she is not doing my verification and due to this my Current job is on stake and I am afraid that I may loose my job due to her and I am suffering from mental herrasement as I am married and my family will suffer.

I just want to know how I can expose her and punish as she is having wrong intension without any cause.

Seeking your help how to deal with situation.

Thanks,

Vicky ( vikram1808@gmail.com)

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 July 2016

Usually one copy is inserted in personnel file maintained by employer that signed the contract with you.

If you have not committed any firgery then you can decline.

Has she stated in writing?

Vicky   26 July 2016

Dear Kumar,

Yes She has sent me email for the forgery. She is delaying my verification for more than three weeks. By Giving one or the other reason.

My question is if someone has given me letter then , how can one state that it is forgery and miss use of the signature. It means she is having some wrong intension.

I have all the email communication.

Thanks

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 July 2016

You may bring matters to the notice of the Head of the Institution.

Vicky   27 July 2016

Originally posted by : P. Venu
You may bring matters to the notice of the Head of the Institution.

Dear Mr. Venu,

Thanks for your reply.

That Lady is having strong connection at all level. I do not think they can do much without any external pressure.

Kindly guide me how I can take legal action in this case.

Thanks

Vicky

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 July 2016

Deny her allegations.

You must be having proof of having worked for the said period, drwan wages and have been forced to work for 2 months without wages.

Approach employee's/trade union, Labor Law Consultant/Service matters lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register