LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit (QA lead)     25 April 2014

Prescribed format of the documents

We are trying to form Cooperative Housing society on our own without builders consent in Pune Maharashtra.

We have collected almost all documents except following as we are struggling to get the format of the same .  

1. Affidavit by atleast 10 members on Rs. 100/- Stamp paper that they reside within the area of operation of the society.
2. Vakalatnama of authority letter of Rs. 100/- stamp paper for appearing on behalf of proposed society
3. Notarized undertaking on RS. 100/- Stamp paper made by the Chief Promoter instead of the Builder (in lieu of statement 'Z').
4. Notarized undertaking on Rs. 200/- stamp paper signed by All Promoters indeminifying Registrar against any claims suit,damages etc. that may be put forth by the Builder.

Is it possible for you to share with us the prescribed format of the above documents please ?

Any pointers regarding this will be helpful for us.  Kindly let  us know if any other documents are also required.

Thank you. 

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 April 2014

There is a procedure available in the office of Registrar of cooperative housing societies. You can refer it.

Amit (QA lead)     26 April 2014

Hello Sir, I enquired about the process, what I need is the document formats so that I can prepare those.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 April 2014

For the format, you may enquire and search for one from any of your neighboring apartment/flat owners association, infact you can search the same from google web site too, it is very much available.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register