Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit   20 February 2016

Pre-litigation dispute : lokadalat case

Hi Experts,

I got below notice from MTS care KK,

To set background: I had requested over phone to customer care to cancel my connection to from     10 Jan 2015 because I was leaving India for some assignment and I left and due to lots of work I did not followed up and found that MTS keep generating bill on my name and then in month of Mar 15, I wrote them again why it is generating bill I already asked to cancel it I am not using your service and already asked to cancel it but they said they have never recieved official request and now they will cancel effective from Mar 2015. but amount is due on your acccount which I refused to pay becasue its there internal miscommunication that customer care did not cancelled my connnection and got below letter.

Please let me know how to deal with it? is it really legal notice?

DISTRICT LEGAL SERVICES AUTHORITY

BANGALORE URBAN DISTRICT AT BENGALURU

Take Notice that petitioner has instituted above Pre-Litigation case ( PLC ) to

recover an amount of Rs.1451/- from you Respondent / seeking relief against you as stated in the petition, Therefore. You are hereby directed to appear before the above Authority at Sitting No. xxxxxxx on 29-FEB-2016 between 11.30 A.M and 4.00 P.M at City Civil Court Complex, Behind Cauvery Bhavan, Bangalore – 560 009    in person or through your authorized representative so that the Authority can conciliate between you and the petitioner to settle the matter amicably, and once for all.

Thank you,

Amit

Learning

1 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     20 February 2016

What evidence you have got agsinst their claim to prove that you had placed cancellation request prior to march 15

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register